Monday, September 17, 2007

compelling thought;maybe I'm just tired

It's 12:54 in the morning, and I'm sitting in front of a computer screen, writing a god-forsaken blog for some reason, wondering how many people are going to tap into this world of mine. It sounds so cliche to say I have had an epiphany or whatever your fingers dial up to call a sense of knowing and change. Nonetheless, things in my mind have been really wondering, searching for a reason as to why I am walking this earth. I couldn't come up with a definant answer. Maybe that's the way life is. There are no answers. We live for meaning, but without answers, we all wonder why in the hell we are here. For some odd motive, I kind of like this no answers, no reason, kind of feeling. At least for the time being. It gives me a chance to wonder, to think, to philosophize. Life is what it is. It is fucked up, and sometimes seems as if there is no point,but it is sort of all we have, you know? My life is nothing out of the ordinary really. I'm just a young adult trying to make sense of everything. But the thing I find funny about life is that we all want to be somebody, to change the world persay, but how many of us will actually follow up on our dreams and make a difference. We are all a bunch of hypocrites. I want to be different. I want to live like no one else has before. I want to go to a place so far gone that no one could even imagine the pain and abhorrence that goes on there. This is who I am, and I guess this is a sad excuse for a blog, but if the point of life is to be who you are, then I guess I am right on track.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dang. This is real deep. Other than that I'm spechless. =]