Tuesday, September 18, 2007

An informal greeting

Basing my mood on today's events, I'm still in sort of a melancholy state. While the rain dripped down my car window I thought about all the motives I have for not taking the wheel and swerving my car into oncoming traffic. To state myself here would be ridiculous for the list of reasons as to why I care to exist is extremely too long, nor do I care to explain myself to everyone in this world.

Writing is sometimes my form of medication. Everytime I swallow that 1000 mg pill of prose and pointless satire, it kind of numbs my insides from everything else, just focusing on what is at hand.

Once again I would like you to invite you into this world of mine. Updates will be coming more frequently as I have additional time to humor myself and hopefully some of you.

I'll see you all again soon.

No comments: