Saturday, November 10, 2012

Unabridged Introspection

Whispers from the winter wind chill my skin as I make my walk towards the beginning's end. Life has just started to stir for me, and every time I wipe my sleep deprived eyes there's a new image that keeps me alive. Sunrises melt into sunsets, all the days get shorter, but me, effervescent. See, this is just the embarkment of what is to come, I can't pinpoint any plans, but rather keep my feet on the run. When the full moon rises I'll look to the sky, how will my dreams and my days ever coincide? A tumultuous treasure, these souls we keep, dying down slowly, fighting to breathe. As long as I'm here, I fear not a threat, nothing can shake me, no ostentatious regrets. I'll admit when I took off, this didn't start as a rhyme, but my mind, it kept stirring, and it brought me alive.

No comments: